- Added 'make clean' and TARGETS. (Thanks, TF).
- man page and FAQ updates. Some of FAQ info moved into a 'USAGE' section
of the man pages.
- Bug fixed: caused ezmlm-make to ignore the -c switch.
- Added -34567890 switches to ezmlm-make. They take a command line argument
and substitute it for <#3#>, <#4#>, etc, in ezmlmrc.
- Added code to ezmlm-gate to enable it to pass switches to both ezmlm-send
and ezmlm-store (which have and need to keep non-overlapping switches).
- Added multi-moddir capability to ezmlm-gate, which now becomes the
standard tool for SENDER-restricting posts. ezmlm-store does this the
slightly more involved but much more secure way.
- Added -C no copy to sender switch to ezmlm-send. Useful for small lists.
- Added -d digdir switch to ezmlm-get. When specified, SENDER is accepted
for -get/thread/index only if a subscriber of the main list or the list
based in digdir.
- ezmlm-manage sends help in reply to a specific list-help request, even if
the list is not public.
- Added ezmlm-send -cC switches controlling post to self (Thanks TF, JS).
- Modified ezmlmrc to add a few switches: -t (trailer), -f (prefix),
-l (subscriber list to remote admins, if any).
- Added ezmlm-tstdig which tests if a specified number of messages, message
body bytes, or time have passed since the last digest creation. Added
support for this in ezmlm-send and ezmlm-get.
- Added ezmlm-issub, and ezmlm-issubn (tests if SENDER is in any of a number
of subscriber databases). Thanks Mark Delany for the original ezmlm-issub.
- Modified issub.c and subscribe.c to make subscriber database storage
and comparisons case-insensitive (backwards compatible).
- Removed ezmlm-warn from ezmlmrc setup of DIR/bouncer. This helps big
lists with lots of bounces.
- Added locking of list dir to ezmlm-make when used in -e edit] mode.
- Bug: ezmlm-send would make all subjects 'Re: something' even if they were
not replies for non-indexed lists with a subject prefix. Thanks, Ximenes
Zalteca (email@example.com) for reporting this.