- Fixed bug: ezmlm-idx failed to check for error return from issub.c.
- Fixed bug: ezmlm-idx would crash on empty subjects.
- Moved out command names and lengths to idx.h making changing to other
languages easier. Please use this only for totally local lists.
- Added -cC switches to ezmlm-get to disable all but -dig. Useful for secret
lists that are archived and digested.
- Fixed bug: -dig would give "nothing to digest" with only 1 new message. Now
it sends that message out (previously, this message would have been in the
next digest as soon as more messages had arrived).
- Added DIR/prefix. If it exists, it is prefixed to outgoing subjects. Not
added to archive/index. ezmlm-idx deals with it. 'Re: ' is prefixed for
replies, since we use reply-parsed subject in ezmlm-send. A lot of pain for
little gain, but for some reason this seems to be a 'must'.
- Changed idxsub routines to return 1 if reply indicators were fund, 0 else.
- Changed idxthread routines from int to void (don't return anything).
- Split out errtxt.h from idx.h in anticipation of ezmlm-mod.
- changed ezmlm-send to honor 'mailing-list' in headerremove.
- fixed ezmlm-make to deal with non-archived and non-indexed lists and to
point out that -index works in sets of 100.
- ezmlm-get error msg on non-sub -thread request fixed.
- Added DIR/text/trailer. If it exists, it is added to all messages, as
suggested by Fred B. Ringel. It is not copied to the archive.
- ezmlm-make changed to adapt text/bottom to archived/indexed status of list.
- Fixed usage text for ezmlm-send.
- 'Reply-To:' header from messages is included in standard MIME digests
(after reading Dan's comments on Reply-To munging). rfc1153 doesn't allow it.
- Changed ezmlm-get.c default to NOT restrict get/index/thread to subscribers.
- Fixed ezmlm-get.1 to correctly reflect effect of -s/-S switches.
- Fixed FAQ and added more info.